ORMCA office has moved to 2526 E. 71st St.,
Suite H, Tulsa, OK 74136
The primary objectives of ORMCA are:
- Increasing the use of concrete through vigorous promotional efforts;
- Educating designers and specifiers about the advantages of concrete construction and paving;
- Maintaining a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters;
- Improving the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program for both concrete producers and their suppliers; and
- Informing consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.