Over 200 attendees at this year's ORMCA Summer Conference! Thank You All!!
ORMCA Board President Duane Coy annouced the 2019 conference locations:
Winter-Skirvin Hotel, Downtown OKC
January 24th and 25th, 2019
Summer-Inter-Continental on The Plaza in Kansas City
July 18th thru 20th, 2019
Board Meeting July 17th, 2019
The 2018 ORMCA Truck Rodeo sponsored by Bruckner Truck Sales will be held on Saturday, October 27th at OSU/OKC!
ORMCA office has moved to 2526 E. 71st St., Suite H, Tulsa, OK 74136
The primary objectives of ORMCA are:
- Increasing the use of concrete through vigorous promotional efforts;
- Educating designers and specifiers about the advantages of concrete construction and paving;
- Maintaining a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters;
- Improving the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program for both concrete producers and their suppliers; and
- Informing consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.